Data Access Application
The application to access health data should be submitted to HWDC, MOHW. Typical process includes following steps:
- NTU research staff submit a research request for Research Ethics Committee review
- After ethical review and approval, an application for 2-year data access right will be submitted to MOHW.
- After MOHW approval, data retrieval and analysis are carried out in a designated area with strict HWDC supervision.
- Only summary statistics, tables, and analytic results consistent with the research protocol are allowed to leave the designated area.
- Analytic results will serve as the basis for peer-reviewed publications.